Langsung ke konten utama

EDUPASSION







It was Thursday, January 24, 2019, the day I took care of the event until it was done. Before there was a briefing and was led by my classmate, M Raihan Salman, it was briefed that a spot was given to protect any area to be guarded and I got a guard at gate Senior High School 5 of the high school in the morning. There, I myself, together with the security guards in high school 5, was fussy because I asked the consum, even though I was not part of the consensus at the Edupassion task, I just kept the program running safely until it was finished. after midnight I moved to the gate of Senior High School 3 with Azhar Ilhami there I was very enthusiastic because I was not asked to continue consumption by security guards Senior High School 5. But unfortunately there I always re-erected the edu passion banner that had fallen due to the wind. There I guard until the end of the event. at 12 o'clock rest I pray first and then eat lunch in the class until it runs out. After I finished guarding the gate of Senior High School 3 there I replaced his rest with Azhar Ilhami because there could not be empty, there must still be a guard around it. And when I was alone I sat at the guest table because I was stiff to stand as long as I didn't sit around, because there were no occupying seats. After finishing inspiring the rest, we walked because we were about to finish the Edu passion event, and I also took a snack at the stand, but I bought a mojito near the gate of Senior High School 5 and sat sitting nearby taking a chair because I had to sit. After the program was finished, I along with the other security moved to the corridor and I wanted to buy ice cream, but it didn't continue until finally Syifa bought it and I was given the ice cream. After the program was finished, I returned to the class to pick up the bag and hurried to go home.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASPIDAY

Aspirasition day is where all students can directly deliver aspiration to school parties. This Aspiration Day is shared to be two, which festival and KILAS (Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa). The event is held in Aula Baru, 26th April 2019. The event included two speakers, namely Ms. Keri Lestari as Deputy Chancellor of Padjadjaran University and Ms. Dian is the coach of the VII region high school in the education office of West Java province. Not forgetting this event there was also an extracurricular performance namely Musik Klasik 3  or MK3 and a caricature competition for 10th grade. Then there was the guest star performance, AMIGDALA which was the closing of this event, Aspiration Day 2019.

Short Story

The Lazy Dreamer Once, in a small village, there lived a poor Brahmin. He was very learned, but did nothing all day. He lived on the alms the villagers gave him every day.  One day, as usual, the Brahmin got up in the morning, performed his morning rituals and set out to beg for alms. As he went from door to door, people gave him several things. Some gave dal. Others gave him rice and yet others gave him vegetables. But one generous lady gave the Brahmin a large measure of flour.  “Ah! What good luck. I will not have to beg for alms for a long time," thought the Brahmin to himself.  He went home and cooked his lunch. After he had eaten, the Brahmin put the flour into a large mud pot and hung it near his bed. “Now, it will be safe from rats," he said to himself as he lay down in his cot for an afternoon nap.  He began to think, “I will save this flour until there is a famine. Then I will sell it at a very good price. With that, I will buy a pair of goats. Very soon...

BAKTI DESA

In last January, my friends and I went to Cibereum village for Bakti Desa or Bakdes. In Bakti Desa, we live in villager's house and help them to work. We lived there for 3 days and 2 nights. We went to Cibereum by angkot, it is 3 hours away from Bandung. As we arrived there, we went to Balai Desa for the opening of this event. After that, we went to our house. We were separated into some groups. I, Galan, Ajay, Ibrahim, and Dwika lived in Bu Nyi Saedah house. In the afternoon we go to the hill and see a beautiful cibeureum village from above. In the evening, we went to Mosque around there. On the second day, we went to the hill to see sunrise with all my classmate. After that i go back to the home and breakfast with parent's. In the afternoon, i and my classmate go to Situ Cisanti. It is very very far from our village and we went there by angkot. After that, we went back home. At the last day, we prepare and packing because we must go back to the home in Bandung, in 10 o...