Langsung ke konten utama

MY GOALS

I want to be a soldier, and before that I want to enter AKMIL (Military Academy) in the city of Magelang. And if I graduate in all tests that have been held. after I entered AKMIL I wanted to enter the Infantry Corps because I was inspired by my father and after that I wanted to enter Kopassus education

If I did not pass the test that was held by AKMIL I would like to enter UGM Medicine but it was my last choice of 2nd choice and before the last I wanted to enter the AAL AKPOL and STIN. because you want to go to college immediately after work or can be called an official bond.

My weakness is that I can't learn by memorizing types like biology and and My strengths can stay in extreme weather, such as in Bandung, which is quite cold and in Pontianak, it is quite hot or in Surabaya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASPIDAY

Aspirasition day is where all students can directly deliver aspiration to school parties. This Aspiration Day is shared to be two, which festival and KILAS (Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa). The event is held in Aula Baru, 26th April 2019. The event included two speakers, namely Ms. Keri Lestari as Deputy Chancellor of Padjadjaran University and Ms. Dian is the coach of the VII region high school in the education office of West Java province. Not forgetting this event there was also an extracurricular performance namely Musik Klasik 3  or MK3 and a caricature competition for 10th grade. Then there was the guest star performance, AMIGDALA which was the closing of this event, Aspiration Day 2019.

BAKTI DESA

In last January, my friends and I went to Cibereum village for Bakti Desa or Bakdes. In Bakti Desa, we live in villager's house and help them to work. We lived there for 3 days and 2 nights. We went to Cibereum by angkot, it is 3 hours away from Bandung. As we arrived there, we went to Balai Desa for the opening of this event. After that, we went to our house. We were separated into some groups. I, Galan, Ajay, Ibrahim, and Dwika lived in Bu Nyi Saedah house. In the afternoon we go to the hill and see a beautiful cibeureum village from above. In the evening, we went to Mosque around there. On the second day, we went to the hill to see sunrise with all my classmate. After that i go back to the home and breakfast with parent's. In the afternoon, i and my classmate go to Situ Cisanti. It is very very far from our village and we went there by angkot. After that, we went back home. At the last day, we prepare and packing because we must go back to the home in Bandung, in 10 o...

Short Story

The Lazy Dreamer Once, in a small village, there lived a poor Brahmin. He was very learned, but did nothing all day. He lived on the alms the villagers gave him every day.  One day, as usual, the Brahmin got up in the morning, performed his morning rituals and set out to beg for alms. As he went from door to door, people gave him several things. Some gave dal. Others gave him rice and yet others gave him vegetables. But one generous lady gave the Brahmin a large measure of flour.  “Ah! What good luck. I will not have to beg for alms for a long time," thought the Brahmin to himself.  He went home and cooked his lunch. After he had eaten, the Brahmin put the flour into a large mud pot and hung it near his bed. “Now, it will be safe from rats," he said to himself as he lay down in his cot for an afternoon nap.  He began to think, “I will save this flour until there is a famine. Then I will sell it at a very good price. With that, I will buy a pair of goats. Very soon...